Infrared heater TeploV B600
Characteristics and assignment of premise is the starting point at the choice of the heater model, number and power. Long-wave infrared heater Teplov B600, will become an excellent source of heat and comfort for everybody. This model is better to install in the rooms with the suspension height 2-3 meter. It may be:
-rooms in a flats and houses of modern type with low ceilings;
- toilets, bath rooms, especially for the effect “warm floor”;
- working places in the offices, saloons, shops;
- smallcorridors, entrances;
- and also other household premises, where it’s necessary the main and local heating.
Infrared heater Teplov B600 has thin, stylish case without the details, which doesn’t draw the attention to itself in the room. For the long-wave heater Teplov B600 served you long, it’s necessary to use it in accordance with its’ technical possibilities.
- as additional heating, this model is capable to maintain the necessary temperature in a room 12 m2;
- at the demi-season period at the air temperature outside not low than -4 degrees, the area of heating 12 m2 in a room, with the temperature 20 C of warm;
- using of this model as main heating: on 6 m² in a room will constantly maintained temperature 20 degrees of warm at the frost to -26 degrees
We propose you not only to take our word, speaking about the high quality of our production. All set of accessories is carefully checked for serviceability before the final assembly of equipment that gives the possibility in writing to guaranty the work of heater during 3 years, and also to set working recourse in 25 years. Heaters Teplov have a number of important documents, which is testify about the maintenance of necessary level of safety at the time of work the infrared heaters. The conclusion about the fire-safety, the Declaration of compliance, the lack of harm and any negative influence on human body of infrared rays (SES) and recognition of our technologies at the European market (the European certificate of conformity) that nobody could reach.